Huddersfield based electrical engineering specialist Ti Installations is on the lookout for new talent to join the growing team. A full time office administrator is being sought to provide much-needed support to the busy team of electricians.
Offering full time yet flexible hours, good rates of pay and continued personal development, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has secured prestigious nationwide contracts in less than three years of operation.
Based in Marsh, Huddersfield, the role will suit a conscientious, hard-working and self-motivated individual committed to delivering high levels of customer service. Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Responding to client queries via email
- Scheduling customer appointments and maintenance works
- Managing ongoing training calendars/certification renewals
- Basic accounts duties
- General office tasks, e.g. ordering stationery, filing, booking hotels etc.
The candidate will therefore need to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience working within an office environment (minimum 2 years)
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & QuickBooks
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Willingness to learn
- Basic invoicing and purchase order knowledge is preferable.
- Experience of working within a technical SME is desirable, although not essential.
As the company expands and the candidate’s understanding of Ti Installations grows, there will also be the opportunity to contribute to Ti’s social media activity and marketing. There is also the potential for this role to progress to office manager.
Starting salary £16,000-18,000 dependent on experience.
Commenting on this opportunity, joint director Mark Copley says: “Because we are a small but busy and fast paced organisation, it is crucial that we have the right people in our team. This individual will not only join us at a crucial time in our growth – the right candidate will also be pivotal to our future success. Ongoing skills development will therefore be provided, along with good rates of pay and flexible full time hours.”
Are you interested in this Huddersfield job vacancy or know someone who would be right for the role? Contact Ti Installations on 01484 818180 or email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.